medical forms & guidelines

Medical Forms 

We are mandated by the State of Pennsylvania to ensure that all children receive the proper

vaccinations and physical and dental examinations prior to enrolling in school.  Please see 

here for the required vaccinations along with the medical and dental forms that need to be completed. 

Prescription and Over-The-Counter Medications

​Students are not allowed to carry medication such as Advil, Tylenol or any other kind of medicine in their school bags or pockets for use at their own discretion.  It is not safe for any student regardless of age to carry medications.  This is a health and safety risk.  The school nurses are happy to assist students and parents if medication is required or needed.  If medication is needed, please complete the appropriate forms below and return to the school nurses.    

Prescription Medications

If prescriptions or other over-the-counter medications (other than Tylenol or Advil) need to be

administered, a medication form needs to be completed and submitted to the CCS school

nurse.  Please complete and submit this Request for School to Administer Medication Form,

along with the applicable medication to the CCS school nurse.        

Over-The-Counter Medications

​In the past, verbal permission from a parent was acceptable when a child needed medication such as Tylenol or Advil.  However, the North Penn School District Nursing Staff has requested that we now have written approval prior to administrating any medication.  Please complete this Medication Permission Form and submit to the CCS School Nurse.  

Vaccinations Form (pdf)


Medical Form (pdf)


Dental Form (pdf)


Request for School to Administer Medication Form 2019 (pdf)


Medication Permission Form (pdf)


Lunch Table Preference Letter (pdf)